Hello and thank you for your visit. Ages since I last blogged but that's not to say I have given up 'making.' Quite the reverse in fact - as it's the usual Christmas scramble.
My exhibit today is from the recent Clarity One Day Special on Hochanda - Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd December. I was asked about the frame hence have included a quick pictorial 'how to' below.
- Clarity Stamps :- Jayne Nestorenko Winter Scene Stamps
- Card/Paper - Kraft; Matte Black; Theuva
- Ink Pads - Archival Black
- Colours - Polychromos
- Dies - Fresh Cuts Nested Squares Die Set
- Stamp chosen scene using Archival Black or similar.
- Colour with Polychromos.
Using chosen Nested Square Dies, cut two frames in contrasting colours.
Cut away two corners on the diagonal and attach to frame.
Trim further pieces from frame remainder.
Glue in place.
Trim to suit.
This was done in haste and the original took rather longer but you can see from the photos the general idea.
Hoping you return to this blog soon. Many thanks for your attention.
The very best of seasonal wishes to you all.
'The Making Lady'