Many thanks for looking at this blog. Fantastic stamps to work with! Enjoy stamping your own individuality!
Here are my examples and accompanying instructions.
Clarity Stamps – Barbara Gray – Poetry in Stamps – Hochanda 02/06/2019
Stamps – Poetry Set; Ballerina Grace – STA-PE-10072-A5
Stencil – Clockwork – STE-PE-00089-77
Card/Paper – Designer Card – Northern Lights/Indian Summer – ACC-CA-30559-57; Designer Paper – Indian Summer – ACC-CA-30524-88;Theuva – ACC-CA-30371-A5; Stencil – ACC-CA-30095-77; Matte Black – ACC-CA-30379-A4
Ink Pads – Archival Black – INK-AR-50030-XX, Sepia – INK-AR-50038-XX, Cobalt – INK-AR-50039-XX Mini Archival Kit1 – INK-AR-50443-XX; Artistry Inks – Golden Turmeric set – INK-AT-50225-XX, Hay Stack set – INK-AT-50226-XX
Miscellany - Micron Pens – ACC-PE-30778-XX; Polychromos – ACC-PE-30797-XX; Perga Glue – PER-AC-70133-XX
Stamps – ‘Flower’ set
Card/Paper – Cream
Ink Pads – Archival Black
Micron Pen – Black
1. Stamp main image on cream card. Repeat with verse.
2. Colour with black Micron pen.
3. Layer onto cream card.
Stamps – Serenity, Courage, Wisdom set
Card/Paper – Designer Card – Northern Lights; Tag; Stencil
Ink Pads – Archival – Sepia; Archival – Kit 1; Artistry – Golden Turmeric, Hay Stack
Miscellany – Perga Glue; Polychromos
1. Stamp frame onto stencil card with Archival Sepia. Stamp verse randomly around edge using Carnation Red. Create landscape using Artistry Inks. Spritz with water, allow to settle for a few seconds then blot. Allow to dry.
2. Colour frame with Polychromos. Trim to form tag. Edge with brown marker pen.
3. Attach randomly to designer card. Trim.
4. Glue off-cuts to large tag. Attach stamped image.
5. Decorate with stamped leaves, slivers of off-cuts and flowers.
6. Add ribbon and bow.
Stamps - Music set
Stencil - Clockwork
Ink Pads - Archival Black; Artistry – Tenacious Teal, Golden Turmeric
Card/Paper – Designer Card – Indian Summer; Matte Black; Stencil;
1. Add Artistry Ink to stencil card direct from ink pad. Spritz well with water, attach stencil and run through die-cutting machine to emboss. Allow to dry.
2. Stamp Music frame onto stencilled image. Colour with Polychromos. Layer onto black card followed by designer card. Trim.
3. Layer onto white, black, white, black and finally textured card.
4. Add ‘Note’ brads.
5. Stamp verse onto stencil trimmings, edge, repeat then add to card centre.
Stamps – Road set
Ink Pads – Archival – Cobalt Blue; Artistry – Moon Crater
Theuva; Various toning Cardstock
1. Stamp frame onto Theuva card. Tear ‘road’ shape and landscape from copy paper .Tape road in place on stamped image; add landscape paper and blend Moon Crater ink over.
2. Stamp verse centrally inside frame.
3. Add detail with Polychromos.
4. Colour stamped image.
5. Layer onto card.
Stamps – What is Life set; Ballerina Grace
Ink Pads – Archival Black
Card/Paper – Designer Card – Indian Summer, Designer Paper – Indian Summer, Matte black; Card Blank – White
1. Create easel/stepper card from white card blank. Wrap ribbon around matching/toning designer card, tie and set aside.
2. Stamp frame onto muted side of designer paper. Colour with Polychromos then fussy the outer edge. Attach to designer card. Edge with black marker pen.
3. Stamp ‘Grace’ onto book page, add to double-sided sticky to this and colour main image. Trim. Peel away backing and add to frame.
4. Layer onto pink card, matte black then onto designer card.
5. Add rectangle of the same to easel. Attach stamped and layered frame to easel.
6. Wrap and secure ribbon around strip of designer card; tie ribbon around ribbon.
7. Stamp verse in two halves onto remnant designer paper. Trim, layer onto scrap of designer paper and add to card.
Do hope you have found this useful.
'The Making Lady'