Glitz and Glamour
• Cardstock:- white, gold mirri, black
• Stamps:- IndigoBlu ‘Love Is,’ ‘Sewing Mends the Soul,’ ‘Music Hall’
• Inkpads:- Versamark, Ranger Distress Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Black Soot
• Embossing Powders:- Wow gold, Wow holographic white
• Pens:- Sakura White Pen, Quickie Glue Pen
• Extras:- Glamour Dust gold glitter, ribbon, self-adhesive gems
1. Take a 5ins x 7ins piece of white card and stamp the ‘Love Is’ heart using Versamark in the centre. Heat emboss in goldInk and emboss the corset stamp from ‘Sewing Mends the Soul’ with Versamark, having turned the first embossed image upside down.
2. Repeat inking and embossing scissors from the same set to create a dress-form.
3. Stamp and emboss separately heart, corset and scissors again on another piece of card and cut out.
4. Ink and emboss as before the scroll-flourish from ‘Music Hall’ set around outside of card at (1.)
5. Ink and emboss using white embossing powder inside this frame.
6. Ink the card and separate images using Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers. Darken the outer edges using Black Soot.
7. Attach the scissors, heart and corset to main image using foam pads. Add gems.
8. Highlight the outer gold scrolling with a white pen and areas of the skirt and corset with glue pen. Apply the glitter to the glued areas.
9. Curl some areas of the skirt and corset.h
10. Mount onto gold mirri then black.
• The decoration was made from a flower, bird and branch punch from another gold-embossed heart and ribbon coloured using the inkpads.