'Circles and Squares'
My second 'make' for this month's Clarity Challenge!
- Cardstock:- White
- Stamps:- Clarity - Butterfly Tree
- Inkpads;- Ranger Distress - Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Stormy Sky; Archival Black; Encore Silver.
- Miscellaneous:- Photocube, Moon mask, glue pen; glitter - clear, lilac, purple, yellow/gold mix, orange/gold, chocolate; Micron pen, Sharpie - black, chalk pen;
- Cut five squares of white card to fit each visible side of glass cube.
- Place moon mask in position. Stamp Butterfly Tree on four squares using Archival Black.
- Blend over seasonal coloured inks.
- Add coloured glitter to each season.
- Stamp and mask medium butterfly four times on last square, using suitable seasonal colours. Using sticky notes with ripped edges, mask a triangle and blend over colours to match the season. Repeat on remaining three sides. Remove moon mask.
- Ink small butterfly area of Butterfly Tree and WITHOUT using a stamp block or mount, press onto gaps as seen in photograph. Draw an irregular Micron line to demarcate each triangle.
- Add 'snow' with a chalk pen to Winter.
Best wishes in the 'Circles or Squares' challenge!