Thursday 20 January 2022

Favourite - Chinese Lantern from Claritystamp

Another post - second day in a row. Long may it continue. 



An example from some time ago and a very good reason for a blog post or journal page as I cannot recall how I made the background! Hopefully a rummage through my 'surplus'  boxes will tell all.  

Chinese Lantern


One of my favourite stencils from Clarity - Chinese Lanterns - and memories from the past. My great aunt and uncle had a market garden and as well as fruit and veg plots there were areas of flowers and the like and in a corner by a fence, a huge clump of these lovely, papery gems. As a child, I found them quite fascinating.

 

Back soon.

 

Best wishes,

 

Shelagh 
'The Making Lady' 
 


    Stencil - Claritystamp - Barbara's Chinese Lantern Spray 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment