Groovi Ladies - Cameo
Fleur, Ivy, Blossom, Amaryllis
Hi - and here is another post from me as promised what seems like aeons ago. Fleur a) and b) remains as she is here and I still cannot decide which is the better view but as I have a number of special birthdays to acknowledge soon, this may just happen. The technique is the same for all the ladies although Blossom is yet to be completed thus will be posted as and when.
Hope the explanation helps.
To be completed
· Groovi plates:- Cameo Ladies
· Card/Paper:- Clarity white parchment
· Colours:- Wink of Stella pens:- Clear, Silver, Gold; Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens – Black
· Black Biro
· Micron Pen
Folowing Barbara’s instructions from New Groovi Design Club #11, the ladies were embossed using a black biro pen. The lines were then over-traced with a black Micron pen. Please note that unlike usual Groovi work, this is the FRONT of your work.
1. Slot chosen Cameo plate into appropriate plate mate and attach A5 white parchment using either Groovi tabs or tape.
2. Emboss lady using a black ballpoint pen.
3. Over-trace work using a black Micron pen.
4. Remove parchment from plate and place on embossing mat or embossing side of black Groovi mat if embarking on white work.
5. Colour areas of parchment with Wink of Stella/Spectrum Noir pens to suit.
6. Pierce around lady and picot cut or add a border using chosen Groovi plates.
7. Mount and add to card blank.