Monochrome Mixed Seed Pods
· Clarity Dies:- Mixed Seed Pods; Nested Squares – Largest, 2nd Largest, 3rd Largest, 4th Largest, 5th Largest
· Card/Paper:- Black; Theuva, Centura Pearl Pearlescent white; card blank – 7ins x 7ins
· Miscellany:- Perga Glue, Glue pen, glitter, black ribbon
1. Die-cut black card squares using largest, 3rd largest and 5th largest Nested Squares.
2. Die-cut Theuva using 2nd and 4th largest Nested Squares.
3. Attach largest black card square centrally onto card blank.
4. Add next size white square but offset at an angle. Repeat with next size black followed by last white. Reserve remaining black to use at 7). Set aside.
5. Die-cut Mixed Seed Pods using white Centura Pearl.
6. Place 5th largest Nested Square over die-cut image and run through machine.
7. Apply dots of Perga Glue on reverse of die-cut square and place over reserved black square and attach this onto central white square. Decorate to suit.
(10 minute card!)
· Clarity Dies:- Lantern Die, Nested Squares – 5th square
· Card/Paper:- Black, Gold mirror, Self-adhesive vellum, card blank – 7ins x 7ins
· Perga Glue
1. Die-cut the lanterns once each from black, parchment, gold mirror
2. Place 5th largest Nested Square over black image, tape to secure and run through machine.
3. Repeat with gold mirror image. Set this aside for 5)
4. Dot Perga Glue on reverse of black image and place over vellum die-cut, off-setting it fractionally. Trim to leave a narrow border.
5. Remove backing from vellum and place this over the gold mirror die-cut, again off-setting the image.
6. Attach to centre of card blank.
· Clarity Dies:- Flower Heads; Nested Squares – 2nd Largest,3rd largest, 4th Largest, 5th Largest
· Card/Paper:- Clarity Black coated card, Black, Vellum
· Self-adhesive gems
· Perga Glue
1. To create card blank :- fold A4 black card in half and tape 2nd largest square so that one side is over the fold. Run through the machine.
2. Open card and tape 5th largest square over to create aperture. Run through machine, remove die and central square. Score aperture hallway across. Set aperture card blank aside.
3. Tape 4th largest square onto Clarity black card and run through machine. Remove die and place on 5th largest die to create a frame. Die-cut. Repeat once. Set frames aside.
4. Die-cut Flower Heads from vellum and black card. Trim both.
5. Dot Perga Glue onto reverse of Clarity Black card frame and place over vellum.
6. Place vellum over black image and glue. Set aside to use at 10).
7. Cut one more vellum image. Place 3rd largest Nested Square over image and die-cut. Place onto card base and glue in place. Dot glue over remaining frame and place over.
8. Apply glue to centre point of aperture base and just south of each aperture fold. Add the die-cut topper. Decorate with self-adhesive gems.
· Clarity Dies:- Nested Squares
· Card/Paper:- Theuva, Black; card blank – 8ins x 8ins
· Clarity Stamps:- NDC 96, Mini Word Chains – Love
· Ink Pads:- Radiance Black; Versamark
· Embossing Powder – Clear Detail, WOW Silver White
1. Die-cut largest, 3rd, 5th, 7th Nested Squares from black. Die-cut 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th from Theuva. Die-cut 9 squares using smallest die.
2. Attach largest square centrally onto card blank and next size white onto this.
3. Attach black card square from 3rd largest die at an angle and follow this with next white square. Repeat until all squares are used, finishing with black.
4. Stamp chosen image onto smallest white die-cut square (8th largest) and emboss with clear detail. Heat set. Attach to central black square.
5. Stamp ’Love’ using Versamark onto the smallest squares, 5 stamped from corner to corner, 4 stamped across centre. Adhere the round edge of card to suit.