Clarity Dies -Take 2
· Clarity Dies:- ‘Honesty’
· Card/Paper:- Clarity Black Coated Card; Silver Mirror
· Clarity Double-Sided Sticky Sheet
· Gilding Flakes
· Ink Pads:- Versamark
· Embossing Powders
· Clarity Canvas
1. Cut a template from scrap card using Honesty die. Low-tack tape this onto Clarity black card.
2. One piece at a time, peel off the paper backing from reserved die-cut and piece into the taped template until all pieces are in place. Smooth over with fingers. Remove template.
3. Apply gilding flakes and rub in. Gently remove excess with rough sponge.
4. Trim to leave a narrow black border.
5. Layer onto silver then black.
6. Stamp sentiment, sprinkle over toning embossing powders, heat set and add to image.
7. Attach to canvas using double-sided sticky sheet.
Poppy Seed Canvas
(Five minute project)
· Clarity Dies:- Poppy Seed Heads
· Card/Paper:- Kraft card
· Canvas (I bought this one in Kuwait in 2015 but the colour could be achieved by painting a Clarity canvas)
1. Die-cut Poppy die twice – once on each side of kraft card.
2. Glue darker die-cut centrally onto canvas.
3. Attach second die-cut, adding glue only around the perimeter, slightly off-centre to create a shadow.
· Clarity Dies:- ‘Leaves and Berries; Nested Squares – 3rd Largest, 4th Largest, 6th Largest
· Card/Paper:- Theuva, Silver Mirror, Grey Pearlescent, Holographic Dotty
· Ink Pads:- Versamark
· Embossing Powder:- WOW Silver Sparkle
1. Die-cut ‘Leaves and Berries’ from Theuva. Trim, leaving a border.
2. Die-cut a silver square using 3rd largest die. Add to Theuva and trim to leave a narrow border.
3. Attach die-cut leaves etc centrally to silver square.
4. Cut dotty frame using 4th and 6th largest dies. Attach over leaf die-cut.
5. Add to card blank along with sentiment and decoration.
· Clarity Dies:- Flower Heads; Nested Squares – 4th Largest
· Card/Paper:- Kraft Card, Designer Card – Shenandoah, Gold Mirror, cream card blank – 6ins x 6ins
1. Die-cut flower heads from kraft card.
2. Attach over chosen designer paper. Trim leaving narrow border.
3. Layer onto gold mirror and trim, leaving border.
4. Attach centrally to kraft card.
· Clarity Dies:- ‘Leafy,’ Nested Squares – 4th Largest, 5th Largest
· Card/Paper:- Theuva, Designer Card – Shenandoah, Gold Mirror, Clarity Black, Kraft Card blank – 6ins x 6ins
· Ink Pads:- Artistry – Golden Turmeric, Green Garland, Morning Dew, Black Shadow
1. Die-cut leafy image from scrap card. Place Theuva over image, add embossing mat to machine plates and run through. (Check with scrap card first to achieve the correct amount of pressure to emboss.)
2. Sweep over a medley of listed inks, brushing sparingly around outer edges with Black Shadow.
3. Layer onto Clarity black card and trim.
4. Die-cut Shenandoah card with fourth largest square the mat onto remaining colours.