Remaining examples from last week's shows along with details and instructions.
· Happy Birthday Floral Dies and Sentiment
· Nested Squares
· Shenandoah Designer Card
· 1 x 7” x 7” Card Blanks
· Pink Mirror
· Pink Pearlescent
1. Cut floral frame from mirror card and trim using Nested Square die.
2. Attach to Designer Card followed by pink pearlescent.
3. Add to card blank’
4. Cut four small corners from metallic pink off-cuts and attach over each corner.
5. Add sentiment.
· Love and Best Wishes Die and Sentiment
· Nested Squares
· Pearlescent A4
· Silver Mirror Scrap
· White Vellum
1. Using pearlescent card, cut two sheets to measure 15cm x 28cm. Fold in half to make two card blanks measuring 14cm x 15cm.
2. Score each card front vertically at 7cm.
3. Place Nested Square Die so that two corners are on the score line. Cut. Repeat with second card.
4. Attach one card to the other to create gatefold. Cut out aperture from card back using Nested Square. Cut frame using Nested Squares and attach over aperture, sandwiching parchment and material. Cut small square using offcuts and attach to centre.
5. Cut floral frame 8 times. Create frame using Nested Square, snip out smaller floral corners and reserve.
6. Cut one frame in half and glue over fold. Repeat.
7. Add small corners to decorate.
8. Add sentiment.
· Word Chains
· Pigment Ink – Blue
· 1 x 7” x 7” card blank
· Matte Blue
· Blue Micron Pen
1. Apply pigment ink to stencil and run through die cutting machine. (This print was fourth press.)
2. Dot outlines using blue Micron pen, trim and edge with blue alcohol marker.
3. Layer onto blue card, followed by card blank.
4. Stamp sentiment using third generation ink.
'Thje Making Lady'