Clarity Stamps - Garden Heart Stencil
Thank you for visiting and Happy 2019! I hope it is a very happy and healthy one for you all.
First blog of the year and welcome! A slight difference to the format. After each show where my examples feature, details and instructions will be listed, one at a time over a number of days.
- · Garden Heart - CLA-LO-20070-A5
- · Kind Hearts Sentiment (stencil and stamp bundle) - CLA-LO-20070-A5
- · Stencil - ACC-CA-30351-81
- · Rainbow River Paper (paper and parchment bundle) - ACC-CA-30539-88
- · Black Matte - ACC-CA-30379-A4
- · 1 x 7” x 7” card blank - ACC-CA-30615-77
- · Artistry - Tenacious Teal, Ocean Reef, Lush Lilac - Golden Turmeric set - INK-AT-50225-XX; Lime Kiss set - INK-AT-50227-XX
- · Radiance Black - INK-AT-50279-XX
- · Gems *
- · Texture Paste*
- · Inka Gold - ACC-PA-30479-XX
N.B. Any item without a code has come from existing stash.
1. Tape stencil onto matte black card. Smooth over texture paste and allow to dry.
2. Cut around perimeter. Blend over chosen inks and apply Inka Gold lightly to edge.
3. Cut out larger heart from stencil card and ink edges with a mix of Tenacious Teal and Ocean Reef and attach stencil image onto this.
4. Mat Rainbow River paper onto matte black, trim and attach to card blank front.
5. Add heart image onto this using foam pads.
6. Stamp sentiment onto scrap card – a remainder from the inking and gilding – and add to card.
7. Attach gems.
Many thanks for your interest. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there are any questions or uncertainties.
Best wishes and happy stamping, stencilling and die-cutting!
'The Making Lady.'