Hello again, hello!
It's good taking time to blog and share ideas as a fair amount of it is taken in preparing examples for shows.
This one is simply stamping but as a permanent ink pad was used on watercolour paper, I had a little experiment with a recent purchase - Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Water Colour Markers - Lush! I only bought the set of ten but really ought to have known better and gone for the full thirty! This is only a repetition of my Faber Castell Polychromos experience!
· Stamp – Cherry Green Dragonfly Set
· Ink Pad – Archival Cobalt
· Cartridge Paper, Watercolour Paper, Holographic Card, Designer Paper
· Wink of Stella – clear; Stickles – Crystal
· Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Water Colour Markers – Phthalo Blue, Ultramarine, Middle Purple Pink, Dark Phthalo Green
1. Stamp dragonfly twice in Archival Cobalt diagonally onto A5 cartridge. Colour one image with
2. Stamp image once more onto water colour card. Trim the latter.
3. Colour one dragonfly image and image on water colour paper with water colour markers. (Scribble selection of colours onto craft mat and pick up colours with fine paintbrush.) Splash some residual colour remaining on paintbrush over card.
4. Add fine-liner border.
5. Layer onto chosen paper and card.
6. Decorate with Stickles and Wink of Stella.
This stamp may be used for any occasion and there is enough detail to exclude the colouring.
See you soon.
'The Making Lady.'