Hi and many thanks for looking at this blog.
Below is a card made with new Cherry Green stamps from Clarity and the rest from my stash. It's great to make use of long forgotten papers and dies, really in an effort to rationalise both outlay and stock. Colours rather remind me of the numerous sparrows in our garden, currently clearing all the bird feeders on a daily basis!
Not a Sparrow!
· Stamp – Cherry Green Stamps - Bird set
· Ink Pad – Archival –Potting Soil
· Cartridge Paper; Mulberry Paper; Patterned Paper; Toning Card; Brown Card; Card Blank
· Gold Gel Pen
1. On A5 cartridge, stamp main image centrally. Stamp single feather around all four edges.
2. Add highlights to image with gold pen.
3. Layer onto patterned, toning, brown and mulberry card/papers before attaching to card blank.
4. Stamp six feathers on separate cartridge; trim. Attach three each to diagonally opposite corners. Add gold gems.
Back again soon with another example.
'The Making Lady'