Hello - another Cherry Green Bird example, stamped onto designer paper off-cut and mounted onto a stencilled image - the latter a trial for Distress Oxide Sprays and of which I only possess a few.
· Stamp – Bird
· Stencil - Leafy Heart
· Ink Pads – Permanent Green, Turquoise
· Distress Oxide Sprays – Walnut Stain, Fossilised Amber, Spiced Marmalade
· Cream Card; Designer Paper Offcuts; Kraft Card; Dark Brown Card
1. Stamp bird onto designer paper scrap; colour; trim.
2. Tape Leafy Heart to cream card. Spray oxides randomly, beginning with lightest. Blot. Spritz with water and blot again. Allow to dry.
3. Trim stencilled image. Layer onto chosen card.
4. Attach bird and sentiment.
Many thanks for looking at this blog post.
See you soon.
'The Making Lady'