Clarity Challenge December 2017
Last Clarion Call!
Three years ago I was in a flat spin, trying to work out how to set up my blog as I had just been invited to join the Clarity Challenge Design Team. Who'd have thought I'd be turning my hand to parchment work along with stamping and stencilling. And here we have come full circle as this is the final challenge not only for 2017 but for good. Your comments and support over these years have been second to none, and all that remains to say to you is Thank You!
'The Making Lady.'
'Life is a Cabaret, Old Chum!'
- Art Deco Daisy Lady A6 Square - head
- Willowy Wreath - leafy surround
- The Finest Music - Stave, Clef and 'Ribbon,' letters in 'Life is a Cabaret' from central verse
- Gentleman's Collection - Bowler Hat, Bow Tie
- Indian Summer paper as background
- Parchment:- White, Indian Summer
- Self-adhesive gems
- Faber Castell Polychromo Colouring Pencils
Variation on a Theme
Composition No 2
- New England Fall
- Sweet Dreams
- Brighton Rock
- ND Stencil C 29 - Twin Trees
- Wee Folk 2
- Word Chains 3 - Your, Birthday; 10 - 'It's'
And there we have it - my last and final Clarity Challenge DT Blog.
(I will continue to blog my DT samples so keep watching!)
Season's greeting and farewell - for the time being at least!
'The Making Lady'