Clarity Challenge November 2017
A retrograde post I'm afraid, but at least it is now complete. This card helped me through a difficult time and I deliberately chose to angle the frame. The gold came from a Quickie Glue Pen and Pebeo mirror foil. There are one, two, three and four layers in areas and all coloured with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils - my go-to pencils.
Groovi Plates used:-
- Spring Bouquet - Basket
- Nested Squares Extension and Alphabet Frame - 'Merry Christmas' and Square Frame
- Universal Framer - Part of Ivy Frame
- Jayne's Holly and Ivy Frame
- Jayne's Poinsettia Name
- White Parchment
- Merry Christmas Sentiments
- Funky Foliage
- Northern Lights Designer Paper
- Own background paper created with spritzed Pigment Powder
'The Making Lady.'