Clarity Stamps December 2017
Art Nouveau Stamps
Gift card holder and pocket
- Art Nouveau Landscape stamp, Art Nouveau 'Thank You' stamp
Clarity Groovi Plates:-
- Thinking of You, Congratulations - Letters to compose 'For You.'
- Clarity Shenandoah Paper
- Clarity Northern Lights Parchment
- Ink Pads:- Radiance - Black Out, Versamark
- Embossing Powder - Gold Detail, Clear Detail
- Art Nouveau - Rose
- 1 x A6
- 1 x A5
- Pergamano Pens - scribbled onto a glass mat and applied with paint brush.
- Ink Pad :- Archival Black
- Tile - (mine was Stampbord tile I found hiding in a box in my workroom.)
- Gilding Wax - a mixture of silver and three different golds. (Outer edge of white board left exposed while remainder masked and waxes applied.)
- Clarity Art Nouveau - Rose
- Pigment Powders
- Viva Decor Modelling Creme - Mother of Pearl
- Ink Pads:- Versamark
- Embossing Powder - WOW! Ultra Thick Clear
- Cut water-colour paper to fit Rose stamp
- Ink stamp with Versamark and stamp onto water-colour paper. (At this point I used a stamping platform to over-stamp a second time with ease.)
- Ink stamp again.
- Sprinkle chosen pigment powders over inked stamp and over-stamp image. Lightly spritz with water and blot. Pull some areas of colour into blank areas. Heat set.
- Apply Versamark over dry image, followed by Ultra Thick Powder. Heat set. Repeat until clear glaze achieved.
- Mount onto dry, stencil background.
(Although some of the stencil background is not as smooth as I'd have liked - and I had quite a few goes at this, this is my favourite as I love the effects of the pigment powder.)