Clarity Stamps December 2017
Art Nouveau 2
Art Nouveau 2
White parchment, black card
Stamp 'Rose' five times onto white parchment with black archival.
Colour by scribbling pens onto glass sheet and applying to images with an almost dry fine paintbrush.
Construct a box with four apertures from a sheet of A4 black card.
Attach panels to apertures.
Construct lid with a square aperture to fit lantern.
Trim remaining coloured image to fit lid aperture.
Decorate to suit.
Place LED/battery powered candle light inside.
Art Nouveau 'Roses'
1 x 6x6ins canvas
1 x 8x8ins canvas
Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Clear Canvas Sealant
Gilding Wax - Gold
Tiles - various sizes
Clarity Double-sided sticky sheet
Apply stamp to suitable Clarity Mega Mount.
Ink stamp with Black Archival and place tile over chosen area of stamp. Gently press down on tile to impart image. Carefully lift off and set aside to dry.
Repeat with other tiles.
Colour with chosen Pergamano pens scribbled onto a glass mat and apply colour with an almost-dry fine paint brush. Allow to dry.
Run each edge of each tile over Versamark pad. Dip each edge into gold detail embossing powder and heat-set.
Paint 6x6ins canvas with black gesso. Allow to dry then coat with sealant - I used a glossy product.
Mask black canvas to leave an outer perimeter exposed. Apply gilding wax to form frame.
Attach black canvas to 8x8ins white canvas using clarity double-sided sticky sheet.
Adhere tiles onto canvas in chosen pattern using Glossy Accents.
- Art Nouveau Rose
- Rainbow River Parchment
- Gold Detail Embossing Powder
- Gold Ribbon
- Black Gems
- Card to mat and layer
- Stamp 'Rose' onto chosen parchment with Versamark, add embossing powder, heat set and set aside.
- Stamp another image onto scrap card, trim inside the outer line.
- Place this image onto chosen area of card front and draw a light pencil line around.
- Stamp chosen sentiment around this perimeter with Versamark, add gold powder as before and heat set.
- Attach parchment image to front with brads.
- Mat, layer and decorate to suit.